Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I am a sopping wet kill joy.

On Sunday, I stopped by Walmart and picked up those water balloons that fill up from the hose, about 100 in 60 seconds.  They're right...  We had a blast with 33 of them and saved the rest for that evening when we could bomb Ryan and his guests at our birthday dinner party for him.  I'll have to pick up more of these.  However the clean up is no fun.  100 little bits of rubber bands and blue bits all over the yard...

 

Meri, Robb and Leon thought it was the bomb to get Grandma, 


and her camera... 


Then with the water left in the barrel, Leon got the ice bucket challenge unexpectedly.


That evening was really nice.  Ryan and his girlfriend and then one of his best buds and his girlfriend were over for a super secret birthday steak dinner. Robb played his bagpipes and half the people didn't know we were singing along.  How COULD you know??  It's loud...  and she was clear on the other side of the table.


Followed up by more water balloons, of course...


Last night after work, Meri and I took Leon to the pool and we both got some great shots of him in the water.  


I think Meri took some for her 4H entries.  I hope she enters the one from below.  cool...


And then I said it was time to go home for supper...


sigh.

3 comments:

Larri said...

What a fun time!
Love the pool snaps especially.
Such a meanie to stop the water fun for dinner, Grandma! ;)

Sonya Ann said...

I have to say that the last shot is my favorite. Kids are so cute when they are upset, well when they are someone elses kid.

Jane said...

You meanie! Honestly, could Leon BE any cuter!! Great shots of him in the water!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails