Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thinly disquised distractions

Well, I attempted to work from the front porch with the laptop and Leon outside.  
Ever hear of the term "hot mess"?  

"Come see a bug! You HAVE to!!!"

"Come see a beetle!"  (It was an ant hill)
 
"EIEIEIEYEIIEYIEIE!  I'm bleeding!" (It was juice from a berry.  They're falling like rain on the patio.)    

Leon... LEon... LEON!! Where are you?  "Climbing on the playground."  (plus he couldn't hear me right away)  

"I'm stuck!" (with his trike against my car, but as soon as I stood up and took a few steps, he hollered, Nevermind - Got it.)  

I even dragged the tent out front and he stayed in it all of 2 minutes, then wanted to pull his trike inside of it.  I said no.  

I got a little done, but when he started getting bored with being outside and fiddled with the power cord to my laptop, I suggested we go inside.  I got him set up on my bed watching Spiderman and his amazingly scantily clad friends, so I was able to get some real work done for a little while...


Robb said he used to watch that when he was a teenager...  I think I know why.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like you have your hands full, lol! But at least there are no dull moments in the day, enjoy

Blessings,
Jill

Southern Gal said...

At least you tried. I have a hard time letting Ethan watch those cartoon shows because, seriously??? Nothing is left to the imagination with those costumes.

Sonya Ann said...

Hmmmmmm, they are a bit well drawn now that you point it out. I used to watch He-Man and She-ra(sp). I think they had the same problem.
Maybe little cutie will take a nap.

Jane said...

A boy plus bugs plus bleedy berries - sounds like fun to me.....well, reading about it is fun:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails