Thursday, June 25, 2015

Leonisms

Leon, "Hey!  This jelly tastes like blood!"
Daddy, "How do you know what blood tastes like?"
Leon, "Jelly... duh!"

If you tell a lame joke, but Leon gets it, he will laugh uproariously with a deep belly laugh.  It gives you such confidence that YES!  You really ARE funny!

Or he's just being patronizing... 

Morning gaming with Dad.
He was pitching a fit about something when I was picking him up last night.  Probably because he was in the middle of a Superman cartoon...  But I tried to change the subject and said that I had Pringles in the car.  His utter despair changed mid-howl into a gleeful scream...  

His super power name is Bi-Polar Boy!  I'll have to make him a costume now.

Never, EVER, put the groceries you just bought near Leon's booster seat.  He unpacked it on the road just to see what I'd bought.  "OOH Tacos!!!!" and proceeded to open bags of chips.
Half way home on the highway, he suddenly said that he had to go potty.  uh oh...  I took the first ramp and pulled over.  First time for #2 in a ditch!  So now all off ramps and county roads have been dubbed poop roads.

We did a 3-way Skype with Maddy last night.  Meri Skyped from her room with Leon.  He was such a pistol that at one point whilst making a ton of noise in Meri's room, dropped off Meri's screen and suddenly popped into ours.  It was like he fell down a screen.  It didn't quiet him down so I had to go get him settled for bed.  Sorry Mabs!  I can't wait to see you soon!
 
The storm last night was loud and kept waking him up.  He climbed into bed with us at least twice and when I couldn't hack it anymore, I put him back in his. 

And he sleepily said, "I love you Grandma Val."

Ok, no he didn't.  I think he said "Don't step on Link!"  
But wouldn't that have been a sweet way to end this post?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails