Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Random, yet Structured Busy-ness

I went to a sewing meeting on Monday night and showed the dress so far to the ladies.  Got some great advise on how to hem it and how to enter it in the fair. 
Got a lot going on today.  And then, of course, besides work, I have GOT to finish Amanda's dress.  Got the hem and 3 bindings to put on it yet.  

I plan to get it from the bride immediately after the rehearsal dinner on Friday.  Then Saturday morning, take it to a 1 hour dry cleaning place and then rush it down to the fair grounds to enter.  Well, that dress and another item that I hope to have finished too, but I'm not so sure...  I'll get up early on Saturday I guess!

In planning out our weekend, I'm just praying that all the extra time I have is able to be spent getting the important things done instead of some crisis like a broken water heater or a yard that needs to be mowed or dogs getting out of the yard...  Or some other Murphy's Law type of thing.  

This is probably the weekend my Achilles tendonitis completely floors me...  I have yet to find shoes to match my dress.  But in a pinch, I can wear some black heels.

The sign says Mt. Bierstadt and it's elevation. It's a 14,000 foot high mountain.

Oh!  My girl, Maddy, is coming home tomorrow night!!!!  YAY!  It'll be good to have her within driving distance again!  Or shouting distance...  At least for a little while.  School is starting WAY too soon for everyone.  

Is it already the end of July?

1 comment:

slugmama said...

Can't read her sign even with my new improved eyeballs.

And for the record, school can't start SOON ENOUGH for ME!!! hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails