Friday, August 28, 2015

Frandom friday # 364.2

Frandom Friday...

It's been a while for one of these.  I usually have so much to say about one topic that I haven't had much time to just let my mind roll...  

First day of school for Maddy and Matthew blooper.
From Monday.
 
Ryan took Leon on a long walk the other day and Leon dug some things out of his pocket.  Ryan asked, "What do you have there?"  Leon replied, "It's ok!  I've got googly eyes!" and showed him.  As if googly eyes will help him find all the clues he'll ever need to find.  He's very into solving mysteries.

I need to ask him where he found those...  Somewhere a craft box is sitting where he can get into it...

I'm eating grapefruit at my desk today.  It's 10am and I'm only half way done with it.  It's been busy so far.

I'm behind on my sewing group newsletter.  I should have had it to the gal to print by this past Monday and not a lot is in it yet so far...  I'll concentrate Sunday night and see if I can get it done.  There will be lots of filler... :)  

We had a guy come and chop down our dead tree yesterday.  It's in a heap of branches currently, waiting for us to haul it away.  I saved $100 by saying we'll do it ourselves.  I hope he doesn't come and check up on us...  It might be Sunday before we get to it.  It's raining today.

First day of school photo.  Credit to Matthew.. somehow... maybe his phone?
 
We started watching the new TV series, Fear the Walking Dead, last Sunday night.  It'll be our zombie fix until The Walking Dead starts back up in October.  It's pretty good so far.  We're finding out how the supposed zombie apocalypse started.  

One line on that show vividly made me picture my house...

You know how we've been cleaning, decluttering and getting the house ready for the appraisal this week?  So it was REALLY clean as of Wednesday morning. right??  
Here's the quote...

When civilization ends... it ends fast.

When the need for a perfect house ends... it ends fast.

Have a wonderfully random weekend!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute picture! Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

That is a great looking couple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails