Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Misunderstood Technology

This was Maddy's old Barbie jeep from 18 years ago...  


We ordered it for her birthday and a VW bug toy car came instead.  I would have kept that one, because it was worth twice as much and was cuter... but honesty and guilt waved their little hands and I sent it back.
 
  

Both Maddy and Meri got a LOT of use out of this little car. Unfortunately they grew up so it's been sitting on the top shelf in our garage for 12 years now collecting dust.  Much of which you can still see.   

Leon discovered it when looking up one day and Grandpa pulled it down for him. It didn't work.  We charged up the batteries overnight and it still didn't work.  


So I ordered new batteries for it online.  YAY!  The BEST $50 I ever spent!  Leon is having a blast and driving in 'averse as much as possible.  He and his dad have plans to paint it and make it a Batman car.


 
He doesn't understand what the cord on the phone is for tho...

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

We did the same thing for Ethan. New batteries and he was off!

Sonya Ann said...

That is super funny about the cord!!!!!!
He is adorable! I can't wait to see how the car turns out.
I have to many things on my to do list. Yucky to do list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails