Thursday, October 8, 2015

Randomly roaring

Wow, Thursday sneaked up on me this week!  And once again, I'm nowhere near my goal of things I wanted to get done this week.  But there is a light at the end of the 10 mile long tunnel I've found myself in.  I'm about 9.5 miles away from it, but it's there.  

Leon can only reach the bottom drawers of his dresser and found his long pants and sweaters.  He dressed himself this morning and found all his clothes himself.  No underwear...  Eh - that's the top drawer and he'll pull the dresser over trying to get them.  I should probably reshuffle where the drawers are...

I've gradually been finding little bits of time here and there to finish the changes on the wedding dress.  Not done yet, but hopefully tonight I can finally be done.  The wedding is in 10 days...  

For a throw back Thursday theme,  I noticed on FB that 6 years ago, I posted the following.

"Just when you think you're caught up on laundry, a kid cleans their room... whoa..."

It still holds true.

Did I mention that I changed a broken outlet in my kitchen ALL by myself the other night?  Well... I did need Meri to flip the breaker switch off so I wouldn't electrocute myself...  But it's fixed now!  Woohoo!


Here me roar!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I admire your ability to change that outlet! I always hate the load(s) of laundry that come out of my daughter's room when she does a clean out. So gross!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails