Friday, April 29, 2016

Weekend in the Windshield

PART of my view every day in my office.  


The rest is stacked with fabric, which is also pretty colorful, but scares some people...  Just ask Sluggy.  She's seen and feared it in person.

What a morning...  Leon spent the first 30 minutes in my office with me while I made a few phone calls and fixed a few problems.  Strangling me with his arms from behind whilst talking to an understanding co-worker.  Her almost 3 year old hangs out with her while she works too.

But he is off to preschool now and on an awesome field trip to the post office.  I remember being a chaperone on that trip many years ago with one or more of the kids.  Leon's daddy was going to go on this trip with him but with his new job, couldn't make it.  The preschool had an abundance of volunteers already, so it was ok for him to skip.  

I'm planning a nice weekend full of sewing, looking at cars again and figuring out what's wrong with Meri's truck.  We had to get a new battery last night for it and the battery light is STILL on...  So now we're guessing there is an issue with the alternator.  

G.reat...

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Car problems are so aggravating! Hope you get it worked out.

SAM said...

I remember a field trip, my own, to the post office 45 years ago! We all made the paper postal carrier hats. I hope he had a great trip. Bummer on the car.

Michelle said...

I detest car trouble. Blah! I hope you get the truck problem solved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails