Thursday, May 19, 2016

Randomly losing my hair

You know how things get lost in translation?  I've just recently found out that you have to read every internet comment using Chandler from Friends voice.  That should clear up a LOT of confusion when determining if someone is belittling you or not...

That is SO not fair.  Especially when I already type in his voice naturally.

Oh well.  

Leon is at daycare where his daddy works today.  He is thrilled and loves that place!  Found out this morning that an old friend works there too.  By old friend, I mean an old acquaintance's husband who used to have some kids in my kid's 4H club back in the day.  Small world!

I'm the historian for my churches ladies guild and haven't been doing a good job keeping up on the historian's book...  And it's not totally my fault.  I've had about 167 pictures for it uploaded somewhere twice and each time I DID go to pick them up.  We're talking 8 years ago so there are probably another 200 to find and upload...  But each and both times I brought the packet of photos home, they mysteriously got lost somewhere in the house.  

After giving up, I'd order them again.  It seems like every meeting when it gets to the historian's report, I've always got nothing...  

I've kind of gotten out of the Creative Memory mode, but should probably get back into it since Meri is graduating in a couple years and her baby book isn't even started yet...

So I decided to FIND those churchy photos because I couldn't remember where I'd uploaded them to; Walgreens or Walmart.  Since I'll lose any photos or projects that I've uploaded to Walmart in the next week, I figured I better find them.  Walmart is upgrading their photo department online.  I found the 167 pics at Walgreens!!  

So that either buys me more time or I should just print them a 3rd time and get them in the book...

I should probably not procrastinate anymore...  As soon as I'm done with them, I'm pretty sure the previous two packets of photos will turn up in a sock box or somewhere equally embarrassing...  an underwear drawer.  Or both places.

Got lots of chauffering, sewing, work stuff and living to do in the next two days before a great weekend!  I'm going to dig out my old wedding dress for a sewing meeting on Saturday!  At least I think I am.  I'll let you know on Monday if I actually get it done or not.  My sewing skills weren't the best back then, but if you squinted and looked at the arch behind to me, it will all look beautiful...


The theme of the sewing meeting is handmade wedding gowns, thus my getting out of my wedding dress.

Should be a blast!

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I feel you! Ironic that I just uploaded 75 photos to Walgreens to pick up this afternoon for our end of the year celebration tomorrow night! It took me longer to get the photos in the cart and ordered than it did to pick them out. I'm so bad.

Michelle said...

Whew! That church historian gig sounds like a lot of work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails