Friday, May 20, 2016

Straight Lines

YAY Friday!!!

I'm picking up a shelf after work today for Meri and my antique mall booth.  Someone is selling one from an old store front in a dying mall for cheap.  I worry suddenly that it might be too big for this booth...  We'll see.

The yard got mowed last night and there is a lot less pronounced hay mow strips out there.  They're still there, don't get me wrong!  However at one end, it's always especially thick.  Not sure why.  The grass just grows deeper there...   I suppose if I mowed every other day like the neighbors do, you wouldn't see the stripes.


That's just not me.

Looking forward to a sewing meeting tomorrow and a chance to get a few things done around the house.  My favorite cousins youngest is graduating this year, so we'll surprise her at her son's party. The last time we surprised her speechless is here.

Just finished the movie Gravity with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.  Wow.  For a split second, while watching, I wanted to suddenly be an astronaut.

But then it went away.

I'll be content with the life I have.  Except with a few modifications...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I confess that I do the laundry and the man does the yard. Thank goodness!

Jill said...

Enjoy your weekend!!

Blessings,
Jill

Southern Gal said...

You just need to mow it in two directions to get the neat checkerboard effect!

And, no, never wanted to be an astronaut and never will. Gravity, The Martian, etc., etc., etc. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails