Friday, July 29, 2016

Luck O' The Irish and other random things.

I'm binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix these days.  It reminds me of Dean Koontz's book, Watchers.  Well, it did at first....  And I've gotten NO sewing done in the last four days...  With Leon not here, my motivation is shot.  What else is there to do?  CLEAN?!!

I think not.

He'll be back today.

We're planning on visiting the new place Ryan is working this evening and get some Irish candy along with Bangers and Mash or Shepherd's pie.  aaaaaahhhh....  
The BEST part time job he's had yet!!!

I've been researching how to aerate chocolate and found that I don't have the right equipment.  I guess you can't do that with a  Soda Stream...  Well, not easily.  Aero bars are fantastic...


Someday...

Well, I've slacked off enough this week in my off hours.  It's the weekend and I really need to get some things done.  I'll work up a to do list later and see if I can pick a few things off it over the next couple days.

Wish me luck and you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I binge watched Stranger Things also. I love Netflix and an I pad. I can actually get at least a few things done while I am watching/listening to it.
Aero bars are fantastic!

Michelle said...

I will have to investigate Stranger Things and those Aero bars.

Sonya Ann said...

We have English friends and they bring us aero bars. So Fab!!!
I always have a to do list but for some reason I'm just not into it today. But that was ok cuz DJ wanted to have people over so I made him clean the bathrooms and the pool. Oh and I made him make cupcakes for everyone. It's good for him and makes him want to move out quicker. Errrr, makes him long for college.

Jane said...

I'm confused - you don't have Aero bars in the U.S.? We have them in Canada and yes they are so yummy! I binge watched "Stranger Things" this past week too. Sooooo good!
I'd wait to write that to-do list on Monday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails