Wednesday, July 27, 2016

She's BAAAACCKK!!!

Meri's train came in about 40 minutes later than scheduled on Sunday morning!  SHE'S HOME!!
Robb picked her up and texted me this on my way to church.


On an all night train ride, Meri only got a few hours of sleep thinking that she was going to sleep through her stop.  She asked us to call her at certain times for a wake up and of course I missed my time slot...  BUT luckily the announcer on the train is very loud and woke her up anyway.

She slept a good chunk of the day but then Leon and I couldn't take it anymore, so we woke her up to go to the pool with us.


Then Leon left and Meri and I hit the county fair.  I had been planning on a nice "welcome back" meal that evening but Meri opted to just order some pizzas on our way back from the fair.  
Okey dokey.

Due to a mishap, we got an extra pizza even and have been working on that all week.
And I had checked out the old 1977 movie, "The Goodbye Girl" from the library for us to watch but we only made it through about half, finishing it last night.


I LOVE that movie...

But she's HOME!!!!  And getting ready for her next summer camp, but that's only for three days and not for a week or so.  WHEW!

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Yay! I know you're glad she's back! I need to watch some movies while Ethan is gone. Things like Goodbye Girl (oh, Bread!), Pride and Prejudice, Cats, etc. etc.

Sonya Ann said...

Yay Meri is back!!!!! And Yay for extra pizza. Now, I'm hungry again.

Michelle said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails