Friday, July 22, 2016

Waldo & Whale Song

No new photos of the camp kids for THREE whole days!!!  

I have to resort to 3 day old photos...  Found her!

What are they trying to do,  make us get used to not seeing them when we want to???!

They're nuts.

Sigh.

I was saving an address to my cell phone yesterday to pick up some siding someone was giving away when I noticed a couple notes I'd saved earlier.  

They were things Leon had said that amused me on our Colorado trip a few weeks ago.

One was "I can speak whale!"  and then proceeded to do so very convincingly...  
It was as if he'd been raised by them.

The other I think I already mentioned about him singing, "How much of that dog is in the window."  Kind of morbid...  I think just the leg and snout.

Well, enough funny stuff.  Back to work.  

And with any luck, I'll have an adventure to tell you about on Monday!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love that kid! Kids DO say the funniest things :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails