Friday, August 26, 2016

Jim Carrey vs Larry the Cable Guy

It's going to be wild and crazy weekend!  Meri is marching tonight at the football game.  Well, at half time.  That's why I go!  

I'm sorry... WHAT are those boys doing on the band's field??...

Leon's excited to go with me, but he doesn't remember football from last year.  For all he remembers, he gets walking tacos and popcorn.  

We'll probably have to sit in rain...

In the meanwhile, between crisis' at work, I am trying to find a dentist for some phantom wisdom teeth that someone needs removed. We'll see how that works out...  I hope the pain is less today.

And a wedding this weekend. 

I've been slack this week coming to see you guys.  I'll try harder next week.  One major project at work that has been hounding me for over a year finally reached a huge mile stone yesterday.  So now there is a new flurry of work to do on it coming up...  

Criminy...  When will things slow down??

Well... back to work.  Got a conference call in a few minutes AND the cable guy coming this morning to switch our tvs up.  

I'm hoping for this guy!  Wouldn't that be wild?
I haven't actually seen this movie.  It might be TOO wild... but we can handle it.


While I do love me some Blue Collar Comedy guys, this guy might be TOO intense for my house...


Jim Carrey wins.

1 comment:

SAM said...

I haven't been to a high school game in years-not since 2010 when it was the anniversary of the team winning the state high school tournament-a David and Goliath tale for our little community.I'm with Leon-give me the popcorn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails