Thursday, August 25, 2016

That Sort of Mom/Grandma

Yay!  Maddy sent me the official first day of school last night.  Two days late, but better late than never.


And I was RIGHT in guessing who they were in the chapel service!!  


I know my girl...

I'm on the last episode of a TERRIBLE series.  I'm not even going to tell what it is...  But it's train wreck to watch, meaning that once you start you just have to watch it to the end.  Plus everyone (outside of the show) knew who the killer was from the very first episode so I was wondering how they'd drag it out for two seasons.  

Many lunch hours wasted...  Well, I did some sorting of things while I watched.

On a happier note, Leon is going to be back home tonight!!!  YAY again!  I miss that kid when he's not here...  And NO.  


I did NOT pitch his box.



4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

As long as you didn't get rid of the box life is good!
Your daughter and her fellow are a handsome couple.

Anonymous said...

They look smart and cute.

SAM said...

Now I need to know what the series is so I either gawk at the train wreck, or avoid.

Michelle said...

Leon NEEDS that box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails