Friday, August 19, 2016

Winging through life on a meme

I can't believe it's already Friday.  I've got so much to do and only 6 more hours to do it.  

Thus the lateness today of this post...


I was ON from early today until now.  There are some days when I wonder if I'm in the right profession.  I could really deal with something less stressful like lion taming or sky diving instructor, but it probably doesn't pay as well.  The health insurance might be better... hmmm...


Anyway.  the weekend.  We're expecting a niece to come stay the weekend.  Meri has ALL sorts of plans for them.  I might even get to see Bethany a little! 


The boy will be home tonight!  Yay!  


I've got to get some work done on the wedding dress.  The last dress fitting gave me a few more things to do.  The wedding is NEXT weekend.


The sewing newsletter needs to get done too.  I'll probably do that on Sunday.  I might need to make up content...  The summer months are slim for sewing news since we don't meet during that time.  Thank goodness for memes!!! ;)


Well, back to the ol' grind.  If I can survive until 5pm, I'll be a happy woman!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't know which meme made me laugh more...the cat sewing or Ryan Gosling asking about your sewing table.....lol! I hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

Southern Gal said...

I only see the good memes when someone else posts them on their blog! Thanks for sharing. Have fun and I hope you get to see Bethany a little. ;)

SAM said...

My fave was the Bieber reference-I agree and I don't even sew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails