Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Random Babysitter

Life is strange.

Leon wants to be CatBoy for Halloween and right this very minute.

I've been trying to do little deep cleaning projects every morning and this morning, dug out some old birthday decorations and candles.  No candles are safe with the boy around.  He'll grab a stool and blow them out.

Bought the cat boy outfit...



Look!  He and his brudder will be twins!


Leon was wanting to play a game with Robb the other night, called "Hide and Go Buy Things Online".  Apparently we have to start changing our passwords...  And he much watch me closer than I thought.

The apples off our tree and ready to eat and actually taste better than last year.  The apples are a cross between apples and pears and usually taste pretty blah.  So this was a surprise!  But maybe I'm just hungry...

We may need to pick some and make applesauce.

I've been wanting to sew.. a lot...  I cut out a pattern for a stretchy skirt for me and was browsing through my stash looking for something appropriate.  Nothing yet.  The pattern might have to wait.  

Meri and I might be picking out the fabric for her prom dress this weekend.  It's not until April, so I told her to stay exactly the same size until then.  So if she loses weight, I'll take it in.  If she gains weight, I'll buy her a girdle.

As I sit here typing, I'm being serenaded.  "Gotta catch em all!"

The presents for a certain someone arrived this week.  
Can't show you til next week, but they're way cool...

Well, enough being random.  Got work to do if I can keep the boy behind me busy with other things...

2 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

He's a smarty!!!! They learn so fast!!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love the game "hide and go buy things". I think I am glad I have no small people living here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails