Thursday, September 29, 2016

Getting Caught

Robb helped the boy climb a tree at church last night.  It's a tree that our kids always climbed as kids too.  


Note, his shirt says "Don't Get Caught".  

The sweatshirt jacket he's making is one of the ones I made for him out of recycling old sweatshirts.  He wants another one that has dinosaurs on it.  

As soon as I can kid!

Since he was good last night, we stopped for ice cream on the way home.  

Meri overslept this morning but in her mad rush out the door, she still managed to find a minute to talk to him.  

He has school pictures this afternoon and will eventually get a bath.  But for the moment he's watching "Indian in the Cupboard."  You've got to start the day right!

I saw him feeding Ellie some of his Raisin Bran under the table...

The secret to life?
don't get caught.

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Don't get caught is a great motto!

Southern Gal said...

I really like what I can see of the sweatshirt. I'd love to see it up close! A tutorial maybe?

SAM said...

The Indian in the Cupboard wad a favorite of my son-smile.O hope I still do things once in a while that I would need the Don't get caught motto. Still want an adventure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails