Thursday, October 20, 2016

Not a big enough fridge

So Leon and I went to the Dollar Tree last night and picked up some crafty things.

The one time use full body finger paints...

It's a Pokemon.

Well, there is still plenty of yellow left, but that's pretty much it.

It's a flower.

Can you tell who did what?

AND some bags to color.  The markers kind of suck, but we do have some real ones around somewhere...

One for Maddy and one for the boy.


Maddy got home last night for Fall break!!  Leon got her up early already today and within 15 minutes had made blown through the above crafts.

$2 well spent.

On the free side, a dear friend gave me about 6 boxes of tree bits.  Sweet, huh?!  I wonder what we can do with them...  I've been decorating the house with them just a little.  Leon found them hidden in my office the other day.

It's a forest.

"This one is an apple tree.  This one is a grape tree."

Can't wait until they become fruitful!  It sounds delicious...
Kind of like a fruit salad.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nothing quite like the Dollar Tree for some cheap entertainment!

Anne in the kitchen said...

This post is just heartwarming. Our granddaughter lives on the other coast and I would relish having more time with her.

Jane said...

You are a brave brave woman! Finger paints and all. I look at those slices of wood and think - DRUMS!

Linda said...

Be careful with Dollar Tree paints or crayons made in China. Some of those are toxic. I love the tree building blocks! He is very creative to name them.
pparsimony

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails