Thursday, October 27, 2016

Static Guard Your Texts

Wow...  That was a bad picture...  


Another reason to upgrade to a smart phone, eh?
Not yet.

Even though a smart phone may have made me realize that responding snarkily to my husband's text yesterday MIGHT be getting sent to all the kids as well.  I was sweating for a while on that one...
Turns out no one except Robb got the reply. WHEW!!!  
But still... not yet on a smart phone.

I spent my lunch hour yesterday cutting out the lace for the prom dress.  
and again wow...  What statick-y stuff!

When my daughters want to let the other know that they're being really bratty (or another word for that), they ask the sister if they need some Static Guard.  SO no worries!  I've got lots of Static Guard in the house these days.

I supposed if I had a smart phone, I could secretly videotape them acting as if they need Static Guard to illustrate what I mean...

Um... not yet.

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

The dress is going to be spectacular! I love following your progress.
I am so going to steal the phrase "Do you need some static guard'

Sonya Ann said...

The dress is going to be AMAZING!! You have true talent.
I would probably use the static guard as a flame thrower. Remember back in the day when your could spray Aqua Net and light it with a lighter? No, you probably didn't do that. Did you know that when you are on the 8th grade trip to Springfield and you light Aqua Net on fire in your room the smoke alarms go off in your room?

Jane said...

So your phone turned out to be pretty smart after all!

Michelle said...

To piggy-back on Sonya's comment ......my first teaching gig had me at a school where there was a girl named....Aquanetta.

True story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails