Thursday, January 26, 2017

S'now Problem.

Had a fun talk with Leon on the way to Bible study last night.  Robb sat with him in the car while I ran into the store for a few things and when I came out, Leon was out.  Then we met Meri for supper at Noodles & Company.  The place where you pay 24 times what you could make it for at home.  But it's still yummy...  While we ate, Leon slept on my lap.  I carried him back out to the car and he and I just went back home.  What was the point in staying down there for a nap?  And of course he woke up as soon as we got in the door at home.

A girl that had gone to preschool with Meri, came by with her Sweetheart dress for me to make alterations.  She's taller now. Since I was home a lot earlier than I was expecting, it worked out better for her and her mom to come by.  I need to de-sleezify the dress.  Tonight is the night for that!  Leon was enthralled with the mom and daughter and showed off all his Grossery Gang toys.  

Showing off in front of girls...  It's hereditary I suppose, his dad was the same way.

And do you trust a kid that you've JUST put down for bed when he comes into your room (literally 4 minutes later) to say he had a bad dream, can he PUHLEEZE sleep with you?!  GO BACK TO BED!  Two more tries and his cot in the corner of our room finally stuck.  

Then he woke up at 4:30am and climbed into bed with us.  Well, Robb was awake by that time, but I'm sure I fell back asleep for a little bit.  Leon is a pillow hogger.

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't pop over here to hear the on-going saga of the life of Leon.

Here is the weather update.  We got snow.  Four inches by yesterday noon and then another half inch over night from blowing.  Leon had a blast playing in the snow before he got on the bus yesterday.  I showed him how to make a snowman huge ball and after he made more sections of the snowman, he then destroyed it.  He wants to make a snow fort today with his dad.

Since I haven't taken any photos lately, I stole these from my sister off FB...  This is my nephew having fun in the snow.


I can't find our snow brick maker, so Leon will probably do what Brae did and make snow bricks out of buckets or an ice cream bucket I've saved.


Be safe out there folks!!!

5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Looks like fun and looks like winter should look. Things re blooming here, the sun is out and though I am in jeans I am still wearing flip flops!

Jane said...

Actually, I do check in just to see what Leon is up to hee hee! He is a fascinating creature :) But then, so are you all! Usually we would have a foot or two of snow but all we've been getting is RAIN and more RAIN!

SAM said...

We really got just a dusting. Children enjoy the snow so much more than me.

SAM said...

We really got just a dusting. Children enjoy the snow so much more than me.

Michelle said...

The ongoing saga of Leon is LIFE at it best. The daily ins and outs are the best, even when they seem like drudgery at the time. Nice that you did some de-sleezifying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails