Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bunny in a Snowstorm

So yesterday while waiting for the bus, Leon and I played some baseball.  It's the kind where he throws it to me and I go fetch it while carrying the bat.  

Well, his aim may be off a little, but he's got a strong arm!  The ball usually flies/rolls across the drive way and into the pine tree on the other side of Meri's truck, OR across the street.

While I was fetching, I heard a scuffle on the other side of the truck.  I came back around and saw this.  He's discovered a new hiding place...


Then later on, after work, I took him outside to make a few snowballs with the measly dusting of a snow that we got yesterday afternoon. He made the worlds tiniest snow man, then crawled under Robb's car when I was gathering snow from the slide to pummel him with snow dust. 

What is UP with hiding under cars????

Maddy said that he's crazy.

She may be right.

Since then, we've gotten more snow fall and this morning, there is enough to make a full sized snow man I think.  We'll see.

Stay warm peoples!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails