Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Future Plans

This was Leon this morning...  


He was at work.  

He found a belt and a hat in his dress up box, then asked me for a tie.  "I'm going to work!"
A Grinch tie was all I had, because Robb has like ten of them.  And that was acceptable.

So he sat there for a few minutes, then said he was done working now and put his stuff away.

What example am I being for this boy??

And yes, I rented the Rug Doctor again...  Someone had dumped pop on the carpet and put a rug over it.  With Leon's fifth birthday coming up and the potential for 20 kids in my living room on Saturday, I needed to do SOMETHING!  besides get after the person who did a horrible job of cleaning up the dumped pop...

I told Robb that when we get rich, I want to buy a Rug Doctor.  He said that when we get rich, let's have our servants use it.

Okey doke.

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love that Leon got ready for work! That is just so stinking cute! A mess on the rug? If you can't see it it doesn't count right?

Jane said...

I wanna work where Leon works! Short hours, no shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails