Friday, February 24, 2017

Icy Ivy

It's FRIDAY!!!  And you know what THAT means!!!  
I've run out of material and need the weekend to recharge and come up with more things to talk about.

And not just that...

Maddy should be coming home, weather permitting!!  Leon's birthday bash is tomorrow and so far, ten kids (and lots of parents) have RSVPed!  I've tackled two more problem areas in the house and even washed my hanging plastic bushy plant.  I hung it out on the porch to freeze dry last night and this morning, thanks to the wind we had last night, found it in the yard...


I've hung it back up to thaw a little, melt, then dry...  sigh...  It's usually fluffier than this.
 

The weather HERE isn't that bad, but I hear north of us were going to get slammed. 

HA!  
No really... I'm sorry...

I hope Maddy is able to get here with no issues, when and if she decides to attempt the drive.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Talk at you Monday.

7 comments:

SAM said...

Enjoy the party. I'm hoping to be well enough to take my volunteer shifts this weekend as we host a show choir competition.

Meg B. said...

Hope warmer weather heads your way soon!

slugmama said...

Oh that poor fake plant. Time to give it a proper burial instead? Look at the bright side, it would be one less thing to dust in your house.
Winning!! lolz

Anne in the kitchen said...

Have fun partying this weekend, with or without the unfluffy plant!

Jane said...

The wind is howling here after the freak thunderstorm we had last night! I think all the stuff I had stored on the patio is still there...hope Leon's party provides lots of fodder for your blog next week and that Maddy makes it home safely!...if she comes...

Southern Gal said...

Waiting on the party post! I hope Maddy made it home safely.

Jill said...

Hope the party went well! Looking forward to the pictures :-) Hope Maddy made it safely! Have a great week!

Blessings
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails