Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sew Wired...

So far, it has been a crafty week!  Maddy and Meri finished up some wedding invites and mailed the remainders off.  

LAST night, Maddy, Meri and I worked on making these special hangers for gifts for certain people.
We're about half way done.  We're using this as a tutorial for it.  

By the time we reach the last one, we'll finally get the hang of it.

Get it?? Get it??


HANG??  HANGERS??

nevermind.

And Maddy super glued her fingers together by accident.
Adventures every minute around here!!!

Also yesterday, Maddy and I talked throughout my entire lunch break and laid out all the plans for the wedding that we've got together so far.  So far so good!!!  And the logs that I brought back from my sister's house this past weekend will NOT get cut.  Mabs has other plans for them.

I would still like to get my chain saw working though.  We do need more chunks of wood for our other projects and table centerpieces.

It's getting down to the wire now....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...so many puns in one post! I love it!! lol

Anne in the kitchen said...

This was a punny post!
I love, love, love the hangers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails