Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sitting it out

Saturday's wedding.


Oh what a beautiful day and venue for a wedding!  There were bouncy houses for the kids but they got rained out after 20 minutes of bouncing following the ceremony.


The bride was beautiful and the couple adorable.


and the nephew and nieces squirrelly.
Not too different from the one last week SO far!


What is with the tongue??!  silly nephew.


Joel doesn't dance, so this was a big deal.


and the Father/Daughter dance was so sweet.  My camera died so I didn't catch him swirl her around like she was 4.  Her dress flew.


And us.  The representatives of our family.


I even got on the dance floor and cut a rug!  The nephew-in-law on the right is just an amazing dancer...


So there you go.  Second wedding in a week.  

I found that I sat more at this one.  

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

You are enjoying a lot of wedding festivities right now!

Michelle said...

I am trying to catch up after being away. I scrolled back to see the wedding shots. So great! Looking forward to more!!

SAM said...

I'm still in awe of the beautiful wedding you hosted, and no wonder you enjoyed being a guest this weekend.

Southern Gal said...

Great googly goo-goo as my hubby would say. You are just about wedding-ed out, aren't you? I never tire of weddings. Never. It looks like a great celebration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails