Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fabri-tainment with cookies and cats

Anyone looking for a new Fabri-tainment center?  We're getting rid of an entertainment center today.  Probably on one of the local swap pages.  I guess I need to take measurements as people who are paying pennies are the dollar tend to be picky. ;)


Last night, I pulled out the Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough balls that I'd frozen a couple months ago with Leon and baked them.  I made some quick frosting and dolloped some on top of about half.  That's when I noticed that they were still so doughy that the frosting was making the dough soupy...  


So yep, I put the whole shebang back in the oven for another 5 minutes.  The ones under the frosting were like pumpkin pie...  Still super soft... mmmmmm  

According to Leon though, THUMBS DOWN and "Musgusting"!

Fine.  More for me.
 Found out later on FB that Jill from Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom made exactly the same kind of cookies yesterday too!  What a co-ink-i-dink!
Go check her out and give her some love today.

Leon found a neighbor cat this morning while waiting for the bus.  The bus rolled up the street and he was SO anxious that the cat might cross that sidewalk and get in the way of the bus.  Um no...  It's survived this long without getting hit by a bus, it will be fine boy.  GET ON THE BUS!


Looking forward to a super productive day!  At least I should hope so.  Yesterday was a bust although I did vacuum.

Have a good one!  It's almost the weekend!!!

4 comments:

Meg B. said...

Hahaha. "Musgusting." I confess to, at times, deliberately baking "musgusting" recipes so that I might just get one or two. Heaven help the kid who says that at the table, though!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am so stealing the word Musgusting!

Michelle said...

If you used the vacuum, then it was a productive day! lol! Leon has a way with words, for sure.

slugmama said...

Ok, I have to ask.....where is all the fabric now??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails