Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Holiday Colors

I think the holiday blues has hit me.  Usually it doesn't happen until after January 1st or at least until the day after Christmas.

Stupid female aging process...

Oh well...  I'll get through it.

Actually I'll try and sew my way through it.  Tackling each project with gusto so it gets done quickly.  So far I've got exactly one gift sewn for a Christmas present.  Several more to go.  Can't really do any more until at least Sunday.


So I'll deal with the blues until Sunday so I can use my fabric therapy.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I understand...and I am now heading to my workshop!

Anne in the kitchen said...

You have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Out My window said...

I am working on many projects to keep those blues away! Happy Turkey Day and I don't mean your Husband...

Michelle said...

I am right there with you. It is just the four of us for the holidays now. Extended family has passed away, so the big family dinners are over for us. I will visit my parents during Christmas, but the don't do much for the holidays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails