Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Mood Swings

The holidays are upon us.  I live for this time of the year, year round.
Working on gifts to give constantly and watching the glorious sights and sound.

Ok I'm done being a poet.


We've got kids showing up on Thursday, along with a nephew and his family.  We'll have an evening dinner this year with as much china as the table will hold.  

Then a billion more relatives on Friday, but thankfully (and I will be) it will all be at a hall nearby, not here.

The house isn't ready yet for Thursday, but I swept and vacuumed over the weekend and was pleased with how it looked.  It shows promise.  

I just can't believe that we'll be putting the tree up already this Saturday!!!  

I might be ridding the house of a dog by this weekend...  Different reasons, not related to this post, but there is only so much the linoleum can take.  and by linoleum, I, of course, mean me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails