Friday, December 8, 2017

Nobody's going to believe you

Oh my.. yesterday was a bear and a half!  As in I barely got time to grab any food for lunch and barely had any time to run to the restroom during the day...
I hope today is better.

Leon fell asleep on the couch by 5:30 and had a nap til 7 when we shook him awake for supper.  So I read 3 chapters of the Bobbsey Twins to no avail...  But by that time, his dad had gotten home from work so I suggested they have a sleepover.  THAT'LL keep him off my bedroom couch for the evening!
Not that I really have a problem with that...

Now that I'm done with Mrs. Maisel, I watched a movie that I'd recorded off tv.  Alfred Hitchcock's, The Man Who Knew Too Much.  wow...  That sucked me in and I almost cried during a part when the little boy was kidnapped.  I'm not giving anything away, it's in the description...  


Oh - and this is a part of the movie where they're in Morocco and the boy pointed out a whole row of women cranking away on their sewing machines.  COOL!

  
And let me tell you, it's NOTHING like The Man Who Knew Too Little, although that one is a hoot!  I cannot resist a movie with Bill Murray.  Unless of course, it's an attempt at a serious movie... or Garfield...


Not sure how today will be yet, but my bro comes here tonight!  Woohoo! 

Him with my dad.

It'll be a wild weekend!
Have a great one!

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have not watched Mrs Maisel yet but maybe later this weekend I can catch an episode.

Michelle said...

*sigh* I love Bill Murray!

Jane said...

I would let Bill Murray have TWO fries!! Maybe even three!
Your dad looks like he's about to shoot somebody...I must be misreading that photo somehow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails