Friday, January 12, 2018

Food & Forgiveness

You know when you forget to go to your bestie's during a blizzard? 
 It's when the schedule gets all thrown off and you think the day is Wednesday...  I took down the Christmas tree and vacuumed the drifts of fake pine off the carpet instead.  This happened last week too.  

Well, not the tree thing, but I had no car then...  


If I take her some Chinese food or a yard long Reeses peanut butter cup maybe she'll forgive me.  We'll see what time I finish up my errands and I'll decide then...  I'm giving blood now and typing one handed.  fun...  

Have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I could be had for the price of a Reese's, hopefully your friend can too!

Michelle said...

I'm all about that Chinese food! lol

Southern Gal said...

Chocolate!! Always chocolate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails