Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Heaping on another diversion

What a gloomy day...  No sun that I can see, but the roads are clear!  Three hours west of here several members of my extended family is not so lucky as they're still trying to dig out  after getting a foot of snow dumped on them.

I guess I'm fine with frozen mud in my yard.

Remember this dress?



 Maybe you would if you saw it like this.



My niece "the Brookster" needs to look somewhat like this. 



So I'm going to make a couple temporary mods to make it fit her and get it shipped off by tomorrow.
and iron it...



She is the cutie to the left of my mom.  And is gaining height pretty fast.  She's actually just a few  inches shorter than Maddy.  

Or my mom is shrinking at an alarming rate...

Someone asked how I keep it all straight in my head as to the scheduling of my many sewing projects.  When I do get time to sew, I first look for what fabric is laying on my cutting board.  And Meri  will always remind me.  Well, not that I see her a whole lot, but someone will say something and I'll get back on track. 

A list would help I guess...

Posting my project ideas here helps too!

1 comment:

SAM said...

You've been in my thoughts. I'm glad you can find some diversions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails