Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Six Girls in a Tub

The "sisters" cruise has been booked!!!  
Yay!  

The sister chatter is high these days...


It is almost exactly a year from now.
not yay...  

But the temp is above zero for the moment, so I'm not as stir crazy about the weather as I was yesterday...

Still....  I can't wait!

In the meanwhile, I'll stay the course and get things done and enjoy my family.  Continue with graduation plans, play costume plans, sewing for myself plans.

sigh.  I won't enjoy the shoveling snow bit.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah!!! So exciting! Though I wouldn't recommend going on that one, lol ;-) We got out first snow today and it's coming down heavy... which means probably no school for the girls all week, lol
Stay warm!

Blessings,
Jill

Anne in the kitchen said...

This is great. I would love to take a cruise with my sister!

SAM said...

Good for you all. Enjoy the planning.

Jane said...

What an awesome trip that will be! Is that your cruise ship? Looks amazing ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails