Thursday, January 18, 2018

Something About Meri

You remember that I gave Meri the promise of two pairs of leggings for her birthday?  Well, she's wearing one of them today to school.  I hope they don't fall apart on her at school!  And threads don't stick out and look weird...   The other pair is cut out and sitting on my sewing table.  I'll get to it.  Maybe over my lunch today.  

Also I HAVE to get working on the Belle costume for the play!  I dug in my fabric stash last night and found SO many different pieces to use in it.  It needs a lot of variety.  I think it might be free to make.  

I hope so.


I've got lots of ideas to make it work too so that I won't have to be behind the set helping her dress and undress.  Needs to be easy to get into.

hmmm...

AND I won't be making Meri's Sweetheart dress.  She waited and waited and now within a couple weeks away, found one online that she likes.  She told us about it last night and we got it ordered.  

Is there ANYTHING you can't buy from Amazon?  It'll be here Friday.  If we need to make adjustments, we'll have time.

But I guess this weekend's sewing will be all about Meri.

3 comments:

Linda said...

With the price of leggings, from $4 to $55, I am quite sure you can make them cheaper. But, why might they fall apart?

Anne in the kitchen said...

Meri is very lucky to have a seamstress on hand! Might as well spend all your sewing time for her, especially since her time at home is limited.

Jane said...

A free dress would be awesome! And YAY for finding a prom dress on Amazon. I bought 2 bathing suits on Amazon last year hoping for the best - they turned out to fit perfectly - I was so impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails