Monday, June 18, 2018

The Baby Fix

On Saturday, Meri and I took a rode trip and went to see my family.  We picked up my dad and then my mom and then headed to the hospital to meet my newest great-nephew, Titus.  Isn't he a cutie?  

I got my baby fix in!  And so did Meri, 


and Mom 


and Dad.


I don't remember how many great grandchildren this makes for them, but they have over 40 grandchildren...  So it's going to be a big number.


Then we met up at a Perkins with my brother and his daughter and her family.


Caleb just played with his game and was pretty quiet this time...

  
But, not sure if you remember Norah.  She was Maddy and Matthew's flower girl.  


What a precocious kid!  


Her sister, Ani, is no different.



 Did I mention Zeke?  I just kept snapping pics like he was a model. click click click, he did not disappoint!


More tomorrow.  


We also had a Senior photo session.
 Senior Citizen photo shoot, that is.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Both your mom and dad look so happy holding the new baby - probably because they don't have to look after him but just enjoy him :)

Jill said...

Great pictures and he is absolutely precious!!! Over 40 grand kids!!! Wow.... I think they deserve a metal or something, lol :-) Have a great afternoon! I just posted a new blog post and trying to catch up with everyone. I have been very far behind :-)

Blessings,
Jill

SAM said...

Your parents had more grand kids than mine at 29, and great grand kids are now at 43. My family rarely has all together-I can't even remember if they all have been together. Great memories and keep snapping those pictures.

Southern Gal said...

Babies are the best. Glad you got your fix. It probably won't be too long before your family will be adding to that great-grand number. Over 40 grands??? That's pretty amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails