Monday, July 16, 2018

Bulgogi Revisited

We're finally back to work after vacation.  I've checked my emails for anything urgent and nothing serious.  I wonder if they even missed me?!!!....  Anyway, last week, I found THIS at Aldi!!!


I know you're wondering, what the heck is THAT stuff?!  Well, I mentioned it briefly back in 2014  HERE.  It's a dish that took Grace two days to make while she was here for Easter with Maddy.  Grace made it authentically with certain kinds of pears, garlic, marinated beef, etc.  It was delish!  So I picked up a bottle.  

Meri remembered and asked a couple of her friends to come for supper as well.  

I didn't have any steak or roast to slice up and marinade, so I fried up a couple pounds of hamburger and then added half the bottle of sauce.  I made a bunch of rice to go along with.

It was good!  Meri's friends loved it.  I think I have about an eighth of a cup of the mixture left.

So I hit up Aldi again yesterday and bought three more bottles as well as some of their other flavors, just to try out.  

This could revitalize our Needs Salt Casserole recipe for good!  

IF Aldi doesn't discontinue the sauce...

4 comments:

slugmama said...

I might have to try that. A premade bottle sounds better than cooking for two days. lolz

McVal said...

That's what I thought too! and it's quite tasty!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am headed to Aldi in a few days and am going to look for this.

Barb said...

Trader Joe's has actual.frozen bulgogi and its darned good....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails