Friday, September 14, 2018

Now what was I saying?

Those moments when you think one of your kids has "made off" with my favorite new black hoodie that I made...  Where IS that thing?!

The oversized jeans that you've been wanting to remake for a long time just stare at you from across the room.

A bunch of unfinished or unstarted projects in the wings staring at me accusingly.

BUT the yard needs to be mowed today, front and back AND I need to do a garbage run.  Hopefully today.  But a certain son of mine made things a bit tricky to do that.  I'll figure it out.

I hope work isn't too busy today either. 

AND we're expecting Leon's brother for part of the weekend, so any sewing will definitely need to wait.  I already have to figure out how on earth he managed to twist all the thread around on my serger and change all the knobs... 

Legos have already been packed away for safe keeping and Leon is going to spend some time with his aunt tomorrow. 

Meri picked him up from school yesterday too and they had a great time together before they ended up at the house watching a movie.

Looking forward to the sewing meeting tomorrow too!  YAY!  Haven't been to one in a while.  Well, all summer.  It's the bag challenge and I'll be bringing my bag remake creation of this. below


Sorry for the randomness!  My mind does crazy things when I don't have anything specific to say.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

We're sitting around waiting on Florence. As usual, the forecast is not even close so far. I dont think we've had 1/2 in yet. Some wind, but not bad at all. I can deal with this. Well see what today brings.

The serger thing made me laugh then nearly cry for you. Hide all the things!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails