Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmastime's a comin'!!

I got several Christmas presents cut out yesterday.  Not the big ones, but the ones for nieces, nephews, Sunday school kids and my kids and their significant others.  At least I think I have enough...  The big thing will be measurements and I've got a variety so hopefully everyone can find one that fits them.  We'll see...  I won't tell you what they are yet.

But suffice it to say, my bestie is getting something purple...  I made that last week  and will show you when she receives it a week from Saturday.


Hopefully over lunch and breaks today, I'll sew them together and hope they look good.  It IS using up a LOT of my variety bits of fleece stash!  And I'm happy about that!  No spending for these gifts other than blood, sweat and tears.  

you know, the usual.

Tonight is Robb's company Christmas party and I'm wearing the black skirt that I made a couple weeks ago.  Meri thought she had the perfect top to compliment it and brought it earlier this week before she caught the flu.  I tried it on and just don't think it's a good match.  It fits beautifully and I think I'll make a pattern off of it, but the colors just don't match that skirt.  I have an idea from another top that I have, but it will take a seam ripper to make it happen.  And a neck scarf out of the same fabric as the skirt.


hmmm...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

SAM said...

Post a picture if you feel like it of what you ended up wearing to the party. We don't really have anything special dress up any more, just church I guess, but often change before going to my sisters.

Jill said...

Looks pretty so far! Hope you had a great time at the party. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails