Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Just Going With The Float

It was a long day yesterday.  Not a lot got done but it was just long.  The laws of physics just don't work here. 

And for some reason I kept waking up last night.  Why, I have no idea.  Well, the dog started howling at one point, but I don't think that's what did it at 10:30 and around 12.  

I may have to warm up some milk at night...  But only if I can add chocolate, but that might defeat the purpose.

Anyway, here is Leon in the bath.  He wanted to see what his hair looked like in the water.


Um, it's floating and looks cool.  Not good enough!  Take a picture and prove it!

I got one bigger gift done yesterday and another started, but that one could take a while. And these were gifts that I just dreamed up yesterday afternoon!  I hope the recipients like them.  And they have nothing to do with the sewing machine...  

Well, back to the drawing board!  or programming desk. whatever.

I need some caffeine.  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Same craziness here. Behind on Christmas stuff and the primary school students, where I teach, are crazy. Always happens this time of year. Whew.....6 more days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails