Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Time is running out!

The other big gift that I started yesterday is mostly done.  I just need a nice cover.  I'll, for sure, be taking pictures of them before I wrap them up.

Remember the Linux miracle I pulled off last week?  Yeah, it screwed something up.  But while in the process of the major cleanup this morning, I fixed what was wrong and it's working like a dream now!  Beauty out of ashes... ;)


Today, I have another gift to complete.  I'm trying to do one major one a day.  Time is running short...
Why did I wait until December to start on my sewing project gifts???
Or to get any Christmas gifts purchased?...

What projects are you making for gifts this year?  
Go on, you can tell me.  Your family and friends don't read this blog.

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am not making anything for anyone this year. Oh, cookies and muffins for TheHub to take to his office but that does not really count . I am just not feeling particularly creative this year, plus no one I know needs any more "stuff"

Southern Gal said...

I finished three pillow covers, one for a silent auction, two for gifts. I have sewn nightgowns for the girls' AG dolls. I want to sew a cape for Hollis and I have pants to sew for Hudson. Just little things this year, but I always wait until the last minute, too. Like it's Christmas Eve...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails