Thursday, December 20, 2018

Surprising Visitors

Who am I kidding?  I slowed down to smell the roses yesterday for ten minutes and realized that it was already Wednesday!!!

AIIIGGGHHHH!!!!!

Feverishly working on gifts in my spare time.  Stuff happening already on Saturday, then Sunday, then a big deal on both Monday and Tuesday.  Not sure if anyone will let me hide away and sew on any of those days, so we'll see...

In the meanwhile, enjoy Leon's additions to our nativity.


Even Pokemon went to see Jesus!
and some sort of superhero...

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I understand why Pokemon needed to see Baby Jesus. When my sister and I were young we would take Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem in a Barbie car. We thought it was a much better idea than her riding a donkey and him walking. Then when it was time to flee Herod's terror the pink coupe made the getaway much easier.

SAM said...

Modern times call for modern visitors. Good luck with your final preparations.

Southern Gal said...

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails