Thursday, January 17, 2019

The View From Up Here

Just looking for some good craic.

That's Irish fun, in Gaelic...

LOOK what I did.... 


I took my laptop with me on Tuesday night and tucked it next to the front passenger seat in my minivan.  THEN when Robb, Meri and I put things into the van, I slid the seat forward a bit.  I heard a small crunching sound and pulled my laptop out from harms way as quick as I could.  

Didn't get a chance to see til yesterday what the damage was.  Well, it was this...  shoot.

As I messed around on my laptop working yesterday, it gradually got worse and worse until it was a black screen with funky lines on it.  If you pressed the back on the screen, you could see what was there, but the instant you let go to type anything, it went black again.  CRIPES...  

I let Robb know as soon as I saw the crack and he started online shopping for me.  We went to Best Buy last night and picked up my new laptop.  

He was just saying that I was due for a new laptop anyway!
This will be my Valentine's Day/Anniversary gift.

The keyboard is a little weird from what I'm used to...  And in my line of work, the F4 key is used a lot..  So until I figure out how to reprogram my F4 key to not be a microphone key, I'm stuck having to press the function key first to use it.  dang.

BUT I'm not complaining.  much.  It'll be a learning curve.


But at least I can see what I'm doing!

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Yikes. At least you needed a new one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails