Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Spring goals

On Sunday, I had an hour to kill after creating Meri's door.
So I took down some Christmas decor.


The above lights will stay on my olive branch coil...  I like it.
And apparently the lights are staying on the still standing Christmas tree...  Things went slightly mad after that and I haven't had time or energy to complete the job.  The boxes of decor still sit on the couch too.  


It'll happen.  

That's what spring cleaning is for right?

I've got months.

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have had a tree up way beyond Christmas before, like way beyond until the following Christmas. (TheHubs only decorating job is to lug the trees down to the basement. If he doesn't do it, I won't gripe, but I will tell everyone why the tree is still standing. For the record, a Christmas tree with Easter decorations on it looks kinda funny.

Michelle said...

This looks like my kind of plan. I do what I can, when I can, and the rest can wait.

SAM said...

Your attention is rightly elsewhere. You do what you can, and when it gets sorted, it will all be put away and no one will care, even you, that it stayed up longer than you like.

Jane said...

Look at it this way...you're way ahead for next Chrismas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails