Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A Chippin' Away

I cut out a top last night.  Can't show you right now, but it's the same fabric as these leggings.  I'm not even sure where the leggings are, but I can tell you right now, they won't be worn at the same time!  
Wouldn't THAT outfit make your eyes bleed??


Actually I think I gave the leggings to Jen... 
We can be kind of twins!

Get a load of the creativity of my daughter!!!


She redid the floor in her back entry way and the steps.  Isn't it beautiful!?


I'm inspired now to add a new project to my repertoire for the spring!  The dogs ripped up our linoleum in the laundry room and I've been dying for a way to get it looking nicer...  hmmm...  
Will I have time fitting that in with a wardrobe remix?
hmmm...

A chip off the ol' block, that one...

And for your entertainment, enjoy my grandson as he does the martial arts and dance of spring in our drive way...


Not sure who's block he chipped off from, but wow!  He certainly is.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the creativity of your daughter. Wonder where she gets that from? Also, Leon's enthusiasm speaks for me. Spring has arrived!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Nothing in this world is more wonderful to watch than kid joy.
Love the stairs and landing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails