Thursday, March 21, 2019

Pinch me! No wait...

Today is a day of cooking (and work...).  I'll cook in between calls.  Boiling potatoes is not that time consuming, unless you're the stove.

I'm in charge of Tatties and Neeps.  While it is a Scottish dish, it's one of Mike's favorites so I'll dig out a recipe.  We haven't made it in a good long time.  I'm thinking he's just remembering the name and likes to request it... ;)  In the past, we've made it scalloped style, but I like this mashed version.  I'll do that early, then warm it up before dinner.

This was two years ago.
and one of Robb's favorite things to post on St. Patrick's Day on FB.

For me, I like this one...
But didn't find it for my post.  shoot.

The big recipes come out this afternoon unless Robb feels like it this morning .  I also need to make a Fredonia pie and get it chilling for the afternoon.  

I should probably get a loaf of brown bread in soon too.

Things are coming together...  
I feel so Irish!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails