Friday, April 26, 2019

Jumbled thoughts

Maddy and Matthew will be here tonight!!!!  Meri made a momentous decision about her future plans!!!!  Leon let me calm his wild hair that dried all stupid from his bath last night!!!!

Things are crazy around here...

My mom's burial is tomorrow.  I know... the funeral was last month, but since a few grandchildren couldn't make it to the funeral, being in the middle of the week, and it was so cold, the actual burial was held off until now.  

The tombstone is in the works but won't be done until this summer and we'll visit it again.

So we've got a full day tomorrow and it will include Leon and his little brother too.  

I've got the car dvd player worked out with some movies set aside to go, as well as some snacks.  

Wow, I miss Mom.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails