Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Whirlwind of Life

Still working on that puzzle.  


It's keeping me away from my morning chores but does help me relax at bedtime.    As soon as it's done, the dining room table will be back in one piece AND my cutting board will get back on my sewing table.  Meri found this one at a garage sale early this spring.  First garage sale of the summer!  And probably the last until I see one advertised with boys clothes, Leon's sizes.  Saving up for the cruise and life in general.

I had to move the puzzle to the cutting board so we could have the table for Father's Day dinner.

I spent 4 hours working from the car dealership while our car got worked on.  A residual problem from a recall...  The gas gauge is lying to us and I was fooled once and spent a morning working from the side of the road as a result.

The problem still isn't solved.  They have to order a part.  So I'm sure I'll spend more time there in the future.  Meri came and spent a little time with me yesterday and we enjoyed free capuccinos and pop.  I didn't realize until 4pm why the Aleve that I took at breakfast wasn't working...  I had forgotten to eat lunch...  

Note to self...  Don't put off lunch until after a car repair.

Robb and I had leftover cacciatore for supper last night.  Someone had picked out all the remaining chicken, (probably for tacos) so it was just cacciatore.  Still good!

Leon has Lego club this afternoon.  

Yep - my life is a whirlwind...  

OH!  I did just see that it's Meri and my L.A. friend's birthday today!


Happy birthday Minky!
What a fun, exhausting day THAT was!?!

3 comments:

SAM said...

Good luck with the car-hopefully this time is the winner, but you sure seemed as productive as ever. I'm guessing the car shop cappuccino was just delicious.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I admire your ability to work in less than stellar locations. A cappuccino would be good right now, but not as my lunch!

Practical Parsimony said...

I need a puzzle to put together! I have not put one together in years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails