Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Cuteness

I worked out with Meri the other morning and because she was feeling sick, the workout consisted of bending to pick up a toy and leaning to drop it into the toy bin. several times.  About the time we got done with our workout, one of her tiny charges showed up.  He was still sleepy so while Meri got working on his breakfast, I hung out with him in the living room.

He LOVES Fitz and likes to relax on him. 
Much to Fitz's annoyance...  As you can CLEARLY see!


Then as I was leaving, he handed Meri a book and even though she didn't feel so hot yesterday, she obliged.


Too cute!

2 comments:

Meg B. said...

Wondering...do her charge's parents not mind you posting photos of their kids? I'd be furious.

Melissa said...

I love how great Meri is with the kids. I would love pics taken.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails