Thursday, February 27, 2020

Wouldn't you just KNOW it?

So the other night Robb, Leon and myself were watching the news a little bit after supper.  We had heard about a fire in an empty cabin of a local bible camp so we were watching for news on that.  It came on pretty quickly and they reported that the cause was still unknown so we speculated.

Robb guessed that maybe transients, I guessed maybe kids were messing around.  Then Robb guessed transient kids messing around.

Then Leon piped up with his own theory.

"I'll bet it was lions and fire hoops!"


LOL!!!  That IS the most leading cause of bible camp fires!

That kid cracks me up!

6 comments:

McVal said...

testing testing.
for some reason I haven't gotten emailed comments for at least a couple weeks. I suspect when I finally updated my kids ages in my profile...

McVal said...

testing again.

McVal said...

ONE more time!!!!

slugmama said...

Testing, testing...is this thing on? lol

Rachel said...

Maybe you are not getting comments because the lions and the fire hoops interfered with the signal! I love Leon's imagination!

McVal said...

It is now!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails