Monday, November 23, 2020

Gearing up for a short week!

 Had a great ASG American Sewing Guild meeting on Saturday!  I zoomed in from upstairs and of course as soon as I got on the call, I could hear Robb saying "HELLO!" to Maddy who had just DUOed with him.  shoot.  We did get a chance to DUO with her later in the day tho so all was not lost.

Also, Leon's little brother, Finn, was here Friday night until Saturday afternoon.  

I made sure my bedroom door was locked during the meeting... :)

Learned a few new tricks!


And don't you just see so many possibilities with this cardigan??? How cute is that?


I showed my two tops that I'd made and the ladies were interested in my tags.  So I took a close up and sent it to them.  I got them from someone on Etsy who prints them on lightweight satin, in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.  

If you're interested in getting your own labels, here is the link.


We shopped this weekend for Thanksgiving stuff and I'm in the holiday spirit!  I even typed up the Sunday School Christmas program!  It's all socially distant.  Each child's parent is video recording their child saying their part and I've got a gal in my church that makes videos for a local tv channel for a job...  So she has the equipment, programs and know how on how to make a smashing video!  I can't wait!

Ryan found my Cinnamon/cranberry goat cheese that I picked up at Aldi this weekend and he wanted to dig into it already.  Ummm let's wait until at least Thursday morning!  I already had to hide all the fixings for the relish tray...  You can't leave olives and dill pickles where people can find them before a holiday...

Anyway, back to work.  Thankfully it's a short week!  WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am trying to get with it! Two days of work for me, students are virtual, but teachers show up and hang out at the school. It makes for a long day. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Practical Parsimony said...

Stretch mesh should make for nicer garments. Thanks. Don't leave any iteration of goat cheese near me. The pickles and olives are safe.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have not had the cranberry cinnamon Aldi goat cheese, but the blueberry one is so good, I can only imagine how delicious the cranberry cinnamon is.

Southern Gal said...

The label has me curious????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails